Saturday, March 17, 2018

United Kingdom

Last time I posted I said I was going to show you some pictures of word quilts from QuiltCon, but I can't even find those pictures.

So instead you get pictures of my next adventure -- daughter and I went to England and Scotland! It was a whirlwind trip, enough to give us a taste and a yearning to go back and see more. We both came back sick, and my cough is lingering. Never mind that - here are some photos:

Tower of London and Tower Bridge

The Eye, a guy, and Westminster Abbey

Warner Bros. studio tour, "The Making of Harry Potter" - very interesting

Edinburgh, Scotland is a beautiful city!

I found one tiny fabric store in Scotland and bought two small pieces of fabric. I also bought two skeins of yarn. Now I'm staying home for a while and saving up my pennies for my next great adventure.

No comments: