Saturday, May 06, 2017

Oh, My Word!

Remember this word quilt? Several very kind souls sent me verbs to use in my 60th birthday quilt. Well... my next birthday is my 65th, so I decided I had to get going and finish this top. I did it!! And I really love it! Big THANK YOU to all who sent me words. I couldn't use all my words. This quilt is nearly ten feet long as it is. So I apologize to those whose words don't show up. Hopefully I'll get some of the leftover words on the back.


What do you think? Isn't it fun?!

2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it -- my next birthday is 64 . . . DH just celebrated 65. What a terrific quilt to celebrate your next birthday!! (and yes, add those extra words into the back -- even more fun!)

Anonymous said...

Your word quilt turned out great!